21 January, 2009

I hadn't taken any thing apart in a while so...

You can ask my parents, I was a tinkerer as a child. I took apart any thing that I could get my hands on. At first it was toys, pens, more toys. But as I got older I got into more intricate things, I started using screw drivers, and soldering irons and took apart cars and computers. If it is something that I could open up and fix you better believe I've tried. So I hadn't taken any thing apart for fun in quite a while, so when Art and I went up snow shoeing last week I picked up a disposable camera thinking it would be an interesting project to reload with some b/w film. Well it was sadly much easier than I imagined, but the results were pretty cool, and what is amazing is that it isn't disposable, hell it takes 35mm cartridges...







About Me

A boy who is not so secretly in love with photography.